Rapidstrike III

Rapidstrike III
101st Divisions Operations to Reclaim the Area K14

Friday 15 April 2016

RE Associated Press Liaison

CLASSIFIED
To LTC Eyles Acting CO, 2nd Bgde, Ltc Lewis CO 1/501st
From Brigadier General Melvin Zias Commander 101st Division

Gentlemen,
It seems that you will shortly have at least one journo, joining your troops, more specifically LTC Lewis, your battalion.
Needless to say I expect that you will be keeping your men on the straight and narrow in the conduct of operations. I don't think I need to point out the clusterfuck and shitstorm that would happen should anything untoward happen while AP man be present at the wrong time!

I also understand from my briefings that you're about to do a village relocation from near FSB LEE. I might suggest that you do this as quickly and painlessly as possible and preferably before our friend from AP gets anywhere the AO.

BgdeGen Zias

EYES ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment